What is it?
TraceEval is an open accounting and reputation framework for socioeconomic development. It may also be described as a 'clean-slate' architecture that permits market participants to trace and evaluate the acceptability of currency offered as payment.
- Brands: An outlined explanation of this proposed definition - 'An independent currency brand is a ledger-based currency that is unilaterally administered by a market entity to quantify, publish and regulate its activities.'
- Budgets: Explanation of the accounting mechanics/bookeeping 'rules' in order to maintain currency brand independence while ensuring brand accountability through intra-entity balance reconcilability as well as publicly auditable reconciliation of inter-entity currency flow.
- Bots: Explanation of accounting reports and published ledger summary information expectations, in order to 'make sense' of the market data generated by diverse currency brands.
Prototypes !!! OUTDATED !!!
- NPX: A web-based accounting system that follows TraceEval budget guidelines, also known as 'ocaup'
- Smartphone UI design: A possible design for a smartphone application for making payments and accounts reviewing
- SMS-compatible API: A text-based messaging interface to NPX, suitable for adaption on not-so-fancy phones
- Internet-enabled payment protocol: A way for two web-based accounting systems such as NPX to handle a payment for client currency brands
- Flora: an agent-based simulation testbed to model potential impacts of proposed socio-technical proposals. There is a related paper at JASSS.